Sports Alternative’s Application Modernization Enables Greater Efficiency, Accuracy and Real-Time Tournament Results - Without System Overload
Increasing demand and the complexity of running sporting and recreational events was straining the legacy system used by Sports Alternative, a Puerto Rico-based sports management firm. By turning to Wovenware for custom software development, the firm now has a robust, scalable system that easily manages its growing requirements and scales according to demand in a Microsoft Azure deployment environment.
Sports Alternative is a Puerto Rico-based sports management firm that helps to manage and market sporting and recreational events, as well as provide sports equipment leasing services. It also serves as a liaison to athletic recruiters.
Cloud-based Solution Provides a Slam Dunk for Scalability, Functionality and Efficiency
Key Business Benefits
The new cloud-based solution, the Eventiu application's response time has been improved by more than 50% from its original on-premise performance, and the system is easily able to handle increased demand activity seamlessly. benefits include:
- Loading times for key tournament data has been reduced by 80%
- Application downtime has been reduced by 95%
- The customer experience has been greatly enhanced, with real-time data and improved application performance
- New customers, tournaments and services have been easily added without taxing the application
- The company has an easy growth path for adding in AI-based capabilities like chatbots that can answer basic questions, such as final scores or player stats.