Nearshore Software Development
To keep up with the fast pace of business, outsourced projects must be on time and on budget. But, you can’t afford the headaches that come from working with offshore providers in far-off time zones. With Wovenware you don’t have to. Find out how you can get quality projects done on time and on budget.
Nearshore Software Development: The Best of Both Worlds
Nearshore software development gives you the best of both worlds – the added resources of an outsourcer, along with the proximity, convenience and work culture that you’re accustomed to getting in-house.
Why we’re the right provider for you
Because we’re based in San Juan, Puerto Rico – part of the U.S. – we provide key advantages over other offshore or nearshore resources, including:
- Highest-level quality and Intellectual Property (IP) protection
- Close geographic distance
- Costs that are 30-50% lower than mainland U.S.
- Deep cultural understanding of our customers’ business environment
High quality in everything we do
We are committed to delivering quality software – on time and on budget. Here’s how we’re able to consistently achieve that:
- Our highly skilled team of professionals are U.S. citizens with degrees from U.S. accredited universities
- We have a track record of success for over a decade in developing software for customers in the U.S., Canada, Europe, and the Caribbean
- Our specialized expertise in developing smart apps and other cutting-edge technologies
- We’re one of the first software engineering services firms in Puerto Rico to be an authorized Microsoft Cloud Solution Provider (CSP) and the leader developing and deploying smart apps
- We follow industry best practices and U.S standards in all our software development, including ISO 27001 guidelines for an information security management system to ensure your data and intellectual property are secure
- We’re in the neighborhood
Because we’re located in a U.S. territory in the Caribbean, it’s easy to work collaboratively and be responsive to your needs – including turnaround times that match your schedule. Here’s how we do it:
- Our time zone aligns with yours
- We work when you work, coordinating with your business hours
- We can be at your location quickly when you need us
- We encourage multiple communication touches a day with our team, via telephone, email, slack, instant messaging or your prefer communication platform
- Our billing rates are typically 30-50% lower than mainland US software developers, while delivering the same or higher quality
- We share your same banking system, currency, and regulations
We speak your language
- Our employees are bilingual in English and Spanish and most have worked for technology companies in the mainland U.S. – so we can understand your business environment and technology needs
- We share a common culture and the same high standards
It’s all about the customer experience
We’re known for our unwavering commitment to high quality and service. We‘ll get the projects that you need done, on time, on budget and with the high quality that you’re looking for so you can keep your business moving forward.