As we near the end of 2014, we’re taking stock of all we’ve accomplished, and thinking about what we hope 2015 will bring. So, we thoughts we’d share some highlights from the past year.
Happy reading, and Happy New Year!
Wovenware’s Top Ten for 2014
10. Our Nearshore Software Development Services grew by 500 percent year over year
9. Growth in revenue from our international customers, which now tops 30 percent
8. Expansion of our international customer base to include companies in the Dominican Republic, Canada, and the UK
7. Mainland U.S. customers are represented in five states and one territory other than Puerto Rico (Atlanta, New Hampshire, Virginia, Tennessee, Massachusetts, and the US Virgin Islands)
6. We successfully completed over 20 software development projects
5. We have active projects in more than 15 industries, including:
- Healthcare Insurance
- Property Insurance
- Financial Services
- Management Services
- Food and Distribution
3. COO Carlos Melendez brought home “40 Under 40” honors
2. A case study published by Baseline detailing the ROI attained by one of our customers through the implementation of the Wovenware Integrator
1. We’ve tripled our office space to accommodate our fast-growing team!
Thanks to our whole team, our customers, and our partners for another fantastic year. Here’s to great things to come in 2015!